There are a variety of matches that teams can play throughout the week.
For each match you have to select at least 5 players from your team to start on your bench (more about this please check the [Team] Tactics page of this manual). Teams that play with only 5 players have a risk to give away a walkover due to fouls or injuries of the players. If your team gives away a walkover you may receive other penalties, as described below in this page.
PLEASE NOTE: The home team has a small advantage over the away team. Fatigue and experience are calculated right after the end of each match.
For every minute played in a match (League/National Cup) fatigue will grow by 0,6% for young players, thus if you prefer to play your player 30 minutes per match, he will get 18% of fatigue in the end. Fatigue for friendly and International Cup matches is 2% per quarter and fatigue for National Team matches is 1,2% per quarter played. Older players fatigue faster (0,25% more per quarter on every age above 27).
Scrimmages, Private Cups or All-Stars matches do not give fatigue at all.
Every day, players lose 5% of fatigue without any medical staff (read more about it on the [Team] Staff part of this manual). When a player enters a match, he gets a percentage penalty in all skills based on his fatigue level.
NOTE: Players may have more than 100% fatigue, although the fatigue is shown only until 100%. This means that if your player stays on 100% after the daily update, he has more than 100% fatigue.
Fatigue counts only in these games:
Friendlies, league matches, national cup matches, NT matches including U21 and U18, CCL and CWC.
So in all the other matches, the amount of fatigue is not taken into account even when your player is highly fatigued.
Fatigue will have a direct impact on the risk of being injured.
Experience is an important factor on player growth and it raises with playing time (or with Youth trainers, if the player is young).
Below is the information about experience gains for the various types of matches played. These numbers are based on a player who has absolutely no experience. The more experience a player has, the slower the experience will raise.
- League: Each player you select will earn 0.025 experience points per quarter played, so a maximum of 0.1 per match (for 4 quarters played)
- Friendly: Experience gain is one third of league matches.
- National Cup: Experience gained is 0.0375 for each quarter played.
- International Cups: Experience gain is one third of league matches.
- National Team: Official NT matches give 0.05 experience per quarter played and one third on a friendly match.
A walkover is a match that ends before the usual time due to one of the two teams not having 5 players to put on court. This event could happen due to various reasons (injuries, fouled out players and not enough players on the bench).
The team that gives away the walkover will lose the match 20-0 and this team will not receive any points in the standings.
To prevent managers the possibility to do intentional walkovers, a penalty will be given to teams in such cases.
For any game (excluding all stars, private cup matches, friendlies and scrimmages), each team must field at least 8 players eligible to play in the lineup to avoid incurring a walkover penalty. The players considered eligible must be healthy and not in the Development League.
If the team has less than 8 players in the lineup at the start of the game and a walkover by the team occurs, the following penalties will be assessed:
- Club competitive match: loss of training for the week, financial penalty (based on league level) and a decrease in fan club size.
- NT/U21/U18 competitive match: removal of coach, team becomes a bot for rest of coach's term and all matches played against the team will be considered as a walkover, although experience will be handed normally.
- Friendlies: no punishment.
Features on match page
You can filter your games on the match page. This feature will make it easier for you to find your league matches when your page is full with other (un)official games
Different kind of matches
As you can see, you can play different kind of matches. You can play League matches, National Cup matches, friendly matches, etc. Between them, there are some differences that we want to let you know.
- League matches: You gain experience, fatigue and fame but your players may get injured and players that are on Development League won't be able to play. League matches are played on Tuesday and Saturday. All of your players that are not injured can play in this game. At the match update, your fan mood can get better or can get worse, depending on a win or a loss.
- National Cup matches: The same as the League matches with the difference that you gain more experience than a league game. National Cup matches are played on Thursday. All of your uninjured players can play in this game except those in Development League. At the match update, your fan mood can get better or can get worse, depending on a win or a loss.
- CWC or CCL matches: Experience gained is equal to the one third of league matches. CWC or CCL matches are played on Sunday. All of your uninjured players can play in this game except those in Development League. At the match update, your fan mood can get better or can get worse, depending on a win or a loss.
- Friendly matches: The same as than League/National Cup matches, with the difference that your players get less fatigue and experience. You'll be able to play 2 friendlies every week on Sunday and Thursdays, when National Cup match would replace Friendly matches on Thursdays. All of your uninjured players can play in this game except those in Development League.
- Exhibition matches: All your players will be able to play (even injured or if they are on Development League). The main difference is that this game is only for having fun or to test the engine because you won't gain experience, your players won't get extra fatigue and of course, your player can't get injured. Playing an exhibition match has a cost of 5 CBmoney. Exhibition matches are played every hour, and starts only after both teams set the tactics.
- Private Cup matches: Is a Cup where you can play with your friends. All of your players will be able to play (even if they are injured), doesn't matter if they are on the Development League or not. You won't gain experience or fatigue. If your player gets injured on this match, his injury will disappear after it.
- Scrimmages: You can make your players play between them, for fun or to test your new tactics. All your players will be able to play and they won't gain experience or fatigue. Your players won't be injured also. The matches are played every 20 minutes but, it will start only after you set tactics for both teams. Scrimmages cost 10 CBMoney.
- All Stars matches: All your players will be able to play, even if they are on Development League. The main difference is that this game is only for having fun challenging one of the best players of their age or to test the engine because you won't gain experience, your players won't get extra fatigue and of course, your player can't get injured. Playing any All Stars match has a cost of 10 CBMoney. The best team, sorted by points difference, at the end of the week gets 50 CBMoney. All Stars matches are played every 20 minutes, but they will only start when you set tactics for your team.
- Supercup and Hacheybe Trophy: In case of both matches there is no fatigue, experience, fame, match income or injures. All uninjured player can play, even if they are in Development League. Fatigue isn't taken into account.
Imagine you are working late or you are going on a holiday or you can't watch your game because your girlfriend doesn't want you to spend time on charazay. Well we have the solution to keep you updated.
After you ordered a pack of SMS notifications (on CBMoney page), you can go to any game you like and click on the cell phone on top of the match page.
When the game is played you will receive a SMS with the result and the MVP of that game.
You also have to add your phone number in the preferences page.
Go to site preferences and add your phone number
It should look like this: 32123456789
The 32 is used for Belgium, so pick your own country number and remove the first 0 from your number.
League Matches Time Table
- 07:30 China, Australia
- 10:30 Austria, Germany, New Zealand, Slovenia
- 11:30 Lithuania, The Netherlands, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 12:30 Italy
- 13:30 Japan, South Korea, Turkey
- 14:30 Croatia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Greece
- 15:30 Bulgaria, Georgia, Latvia, Thailand, Ukraine
- 16:30 Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, India, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden
- 17:30 Armenia, Belgium, France, Iran, Russia
- 18:30 Belarus, Cyprus, Estonia, Israel, Serbia, South Africa, Brazil
- 19:30 Albania, Egypt, Finland, Ghana, Iceland, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Macedonia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Lebanon
- 20:30 Cameroon, Nigeria, Spain
- 22:30 Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Caribbean, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela
- [Info] Charazay ()
- [New] Introduction for newbies ()
- [New] Your behaviour ()
- [Team] Players ()
- [Team] Tactics ()
- [Team] Training ()
- [Team] Rookie Academy ()
- [Team] Staff ()
- [Team] Matches ()
- [Team] Arena ()
- [Team] Achievements ()
- [Office] Economy ()
- [Office] Transfermarket ()
- [Office] Friendlies ()
- [Office] National Cup ()
- [World] International Cups ()
- [World] National Team ()
- [Extras] ICC ()
- [Extras] Private cups ()
- [User] Tutoring ()
- [User] CBMoney ()
- [User] Supporter ()
- [User] Federations ()
- [Info] Divisions ()
- [Info] Helpdesk ()
- [Info] Charazay Schedule ()
- [Prog] Certified Programs ()
- [Website] Staff ()
- [Website] Social Networks ()
- [Website] Chat ()
- [Basketball] What is it? ()